A competitive Philippines through a balanced international trade policy.
The Tariff Commission is the principal and independent authority on tariff and trade remedies, and a key adviser on non-tariff measures and international trade issues.
We commit to provide expertise on tariff, trade remedies, non-tariff measures, and international trade issues to enhance industry competitiveness and promote consumer welfare.
We endeavour to maintain a competent and cohesive workforce in an environment that upholds ethical standards, promotes employees' welfare, and embraces innovation to effectively and efficiently perform our functions.
We adhere to a continuous improvement of our quality management system to maintain excellence and professionalism in our work.
INTEGRITY - We deliver our service with uprightness, impartiality and utmost transparency, adhering to the highest ethical standards as Philippine public servants.
EXCELLENCE - We are professionals who work hard and efficiently and strive to exceed expectations.
TEAMWORK - We work with unity of purpose and find concrete ways to support each other in delivering high-quality outputs. We accord due respect and unselfishly share our knowledge, skills and talents so that each of us may reach our full potential.
INNOVATIVENESS - We commit to continuous learning and technological awareness to enable the Tariff Commission to provide responsive public service.
- A comprehensive and strategic tariff structure and efficient tariff administration
- Delivery of timely and quality advance rulings and dispute rulings on tariff classification
- Delivery of comprehensive, evidence-based, and just findings on trade remedy cases
- Provision of industry studies and analyses on tariffs, non-tariff measures, and trade
- Entrenched involvement in international trade negotiations
- Stronger collaboration with the private sector and other government agencies
- Maximized use of Information and Communications Technology to enhance the Tariff Commission’s public service in the New Normal environment
- An ingrained and innovative Quality Management System that will enable the Tariff Commission to continuously provide responsive public service
- A competent and cohesive workforce in an environment where there is work-life balance
- A new organizational structure aligned with the Tariff Commission’s expanded mandate under the Customs Modernization and Tariff Act